Sunday, March 26, 2006

Ode to the Shadows

I'm sitting here at one in the morning, of course not being able to sleep, and I all I seem to want to do is write. I'm not sure what I want to write about, not that I even have a subject, I just feel like babbling for a while.

Ya know, the weather is a unique thing. I'm sitting next to a window the 6th day of Spring, and it's snowing outside. Fun stuff. I like it though, even if I can't hear what anyone is saying over the sound of my teeth, it's all good eh?

Right now, I feel simply happy. Ever have the feeling where you are relaxed to the core, because of the simplicity of a mood? Sounds like a loony man's talk, but it's pretty much how I feel right now.

This week has been very busy, but very mild at the same time. How that happens, I haven't a clue, but I like it- whatever it is.

Yep.

1 Comments:

Blogger WBG said...

those teeth...almost as bad as my body shakes. but I think you can hear someone talk over those. :D

March 29, 2006 at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home