Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Bright Flashes and PT Cruisers

I should probably update this thingie more often.

Ah, how does thou live with such curveballs.

Prom- It was awesome, I had a blast, went with some really awesome people and an extremely handsome date. Good times, good times. We went out to eat and all that jazz, which was really nice. I thought I had never been there before (Pisgah Inn) but it turns out that I had, just not in a really long time. Nice treat. And Bill's mom can cook like nobodys business


Um. I moved too, yep. New Family, more good news. Enough said.
I got siblings! YAY! And they are the kind that someone would actually like to have, not the snotty brat nosed ones like the angsty teenage girl always get in the 80/90's movies. Yes. I also got to feel like Pretty Woman where she goes into the shop and gets treated horribly. One day I wish to back there and.... And, well I don't know yet, but something.

Speaking of "I don't know yet" Revenge will be mine!!!!! I just... Don't know yet. Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home