Thursday, July 20, 2006

2:11 in the morning, and my thoughts are of him

I don't have too much to write about I don't think, but I wanted to write anyway. I'm at my mom's, it's kinda weird. But it's not bad, we are having fun and stuff together.

I need to be doing my AP English junk, but I really just don't feel like it. You know, this little house I am in at the moment, it wouldn't be too bad for hanging out in the daytime in... :). I actually think it would be pretty nice. I tried to do a survey on here, took me an hour, and it wont post right, evil little thing. That was going to be most of my post. I am sitting here in the wee hours of the morning listening to Mountains Win Again and thinking about the person who I have given my heart to. How amazing this man is that I can never seem to get him off of my mind. I am so blessed to have him in my life, and have him as my love.

Thank you for being you my love.

2 Comments:

Blogger WBG said...

mountains win again...wow that brings back memories. speaking of first kiss songs...

daytime or nighttime, both sound amazing.


my love, you are welcome. it is my pleasure to spoil you. you deserve it.

I love you.

July 23, 2006 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger WBG said...

I wasn't done being held, baby.

August 6, 2006 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home