Saturday, September 09, 2006

She asked me to Untie her, a Chase would be nice for a few

There has been so many things going on with me, that I'm just going to jump into it. Bare with me. Hehehe.

So I supposed I am now officially a senior. I have been wanting out for so very long, and now that it's coming closer to it actually happening, the days go by as weeks. I can't wait. Many older people I know say that you want out until you actually are, and then you realize how nice it was to not be in the real world, but I don't really care. I want the smack in the face of the real world, even though I don't think it's going to hit me as hard as it will some people, because I've already been there. Some would argue that, others wouldn't.

Last Monday, I helped Will pack up all of his things for college. It was a really weird feeling, seeing his belongings being put into boxes, helping him leave. It was hard for me, so I can imagine how it would be for him. Going into the unknown is a brave step. I've done it, and now he has too, just in a different kind of way. I miss him. I love him. If you will do me a favor, dear readers, I would appreciate (and I believe he would too?) If you would pray for him and this new experience. It's probably a lot to take in so quickly, and I want him to know and feel that people love and support him through all that he does. I can't wait to have that experience too. One more year and I will be. Just one. Is sounds so long, but it's not. While I was in bed last night, I was thinking about just how quickly things have happened in my life. I remember my first day of High school. And now I am very soon going to have my last. Not have to deal with childish teenagers anymore. Ah, what a thought. I am in over my head with thoughts of college, where I want to go, where I am going to get the money to go in the first place. I am also starting to get deeper into Senior Project, but I am really not too worried about that. My letter got approved, so that was nice. But I am going to learn something that I really have a passion for, so I don't think it's going to be that hard for me. And I am going to absolutely adore working with deaf children, ahhh I can't wait.

I want to go on a road trip. I want to leave around 2am, and just drive like mad with all the windows down until dawn breaks. I want to feel the cold wet air all around, and listen to music and the sound of someone breathing in the seat next to me. I want to go. Leave. What a wish.

I love you.

Nap Time?

2 Comments:

Blogger WBG said...

sure, I'll bare with you. oh wait..you meant BEAR with you. dangit. *wink*

and thank you for asking for prayer for me. I really appreciate that. that's my love- always lookin' out for me!

senior project is crazy but totally worth it.

and the road trip- definitely. plan it for us. answer me this question though- 40 or 66?

and I love you too. :D

September 11, 2006 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger ~The Stranger~ said...

Both?? I want the interstate and the open road, so to speak. Although I don't really care too much, either one would be completely awesome

September 12, 2006 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home